The fastest and easiest way to make money online is either by selling solutions to people’s problems (in the form of digital product) or sell a service.
In selling a Service to Make Money Online
In selling a service, you need to learn a skill and have a process or system in place.
Due to demands from some of my clients, I delved into graphics content, I learned how to use Canva to create image or photo posts, and this allowed me to earn more as some clients opted for the option of both text and image posts.
Canva is a FREE simplified graphic-design tool website with a drag-and-drop feature to create beautiful designs suitable for blogs, websites, or social media.
more; Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to design posters, social media graphics design, visual content, documents and seminal presentations etc. Users can select from different designed templates, and reedit the designs to your own taste and upload their own pictures through a drag and drop interface progarammed.
With Canva, you can create stunning image posts for Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter ( these are the platforms that I concentrate on). With Canva, you’re only limited by your imagination.
I honestly, I don’t know how to use Photoshop, tried it a couple of times, it didn’t work for me. I’m not planning to learn it anytime soon. It’s too complicated for my liking, that’s the more reason I’m stuck with Canva.
I outsource anything beyond Canva and get the client to pay for it.
Without any knowledge of photoshop, I have made and still making thousands of dollars, creating tons of content for different niches from clients all over the world. I can say that I have mastered the art.
The interesting part is that most of my clients from outside the country are repeat clients; they contact me towards the end of the month to make content to last them for the new month.
Before you begin, a Well written DM swipe and a portfolio of your best projects will surely intrigue your potential clients.
Here’s How you can make money online with zero Investment using Canva.
• Sign up for Canva
• Spend some time on the website to understand how it works and try creating some designs to have a hang of the site. Start with the pre-existing templates, tweak and modify.
• Churn out some couple of designs as samples of your past projects and upload them to Google drive. Over time, you will have to update this drive and replace the designs with your best ones.
(Or better still create a catalog. I can teach you how to this even with your mobile phone sometimes in my next article).
• Get the link of the folder and give to any potential client that ask for your past projects
• Go to Instagram and search for personal or business profiles that regularly post new content. (I get better results with business profiles) The type of content we are interested in is any other type of content apart from just personal or plain product images.
• Create some complimentary designs using the brand theme or colors. You can also go the extra mile of including their website URL on the images or brand the designs with their logo.
• DM the account with the complimentary designs and pitch your service
• Set your prices and be open to negotiations
These are the steps with which you can make some cool extra cash for yourself.
There’s yet a better way to do this which I discussed in mt “3DSST” group, if you’re interested in joining the group, you can inbox me directly
Do not limit yourself to just one profile. Work with as many profiles as you can handle, and it is better to opt for the choice of monthly content as you get to make more money working with some couples of clients.
How to avoid problems with your clients
– Sometimes, it is best to say no when some potential clients ask for other types of services that you are not experienced in except you outsource
– Continue to ask questions until you are clear about what a client wants. It is best to be clear on what you are offering and how much time you will need to complete the project
– Keep your clients in the loop.
– Underpromise and over-deliver
Free HQ Picture