In the time when we are so dependent on our mobile phones, losing the opportunity to receive calls for a while can make you feel uneasy and even hurt you professionally if your job requires you to always be near the phone.
If your phone battery is low or you won’t have access to your mobile phone for some time, here is how to answer your calls from another person’s phone.
No matter what you may be reading from questionable online sources, the only way to answer your phone calls on another person’s phone is to forward them to the target phone. This service may not be supported by your or another person’s service provider, but if it is supported, it can be easily turned on nearly any mobile device with the help of Settings.
Alternatively, your service provider may have a specific procedure or a short USSD code to forward your calls, so make sure to try the provider’s website first. Here is how to forward phone calls on Android and Apple mobile phones.
Read: Free Download Of Truecaller MOD APK 11.34.7 (Gold Member Unlocked)
Method 1 How To Forward Calls On Android Phones
To forward your calls to another person’s phone while you temporarily don’t have access to your own device, here is what you need to do:
- Launch the Phone app.
- Tap the menu button or the icon with three dots to reveal the available menu options.
- If there is a Call Settings option, choose it. If there are only Settings, go there and then
- Choose Call Settings.
- Find the Call Forwarding option.
- There are several ways to forward your calls: Always Forward, where 100% of your calls are forwarded to another number, Forward When Unanswered, when the caller misses you, Forward When Unreached, when your phone is off, and Forward When Busy, when you manually reject the call. Choose whichever option is the most appropriate one in your situation. Normally, you’ll want to choose Always Forward if you are going to be away from your phone for some time.
- Enter the phone number where your calls will be forwarded and confirm your choice by tapping Enable or OK.
- Don’t forget to disable call forwarding when you get full access to your mobile phone again.
Method 2 How To Forward Calls On Android Phones
Do you know that there are little hacks that you can use to enjoy the full potentials of the ICT world which you probably didn’t know.
We all know that there are inevitable situations that can occur and as such result our smartphones or mobile phones going off.
Also Read: Things You Should know Before Buying A Smartphone Or Tablet
So today I’m going to show you one of these hacks which is how to receive your calls from another person’s phone if your battery is down or your phone is about to go off; with this little knowledge I believe you will be able to save yourself of the troubles if you have any friend or family close to you at this time.
Read This: How To Stream Live Shows On Cruise TV Without Data On MTN
This should be done before your phone totally goes off and you should quickly dial **21*(the person’s phone number#) and send; from then if somebody calls your line it will ring on the person’s phone i.e. the person you dialed the above code on his or her phone.
Also Read: How You Can Easily Unlock Your Phone When You Have Forgotten Your Password
Method 3 How To Forward Calls On Android Phones
iPhones make it even easier to transfer your calls to another number, as iOS doesn’t even make you choose the type of call forwarding feature you want to use. Here is how to forward the calls from your phone to another person’s telephone number.
- Go to your phone’s general Settings, choose Phone, and then find the Call Forwarding option.
- Use the switch to turn on call forwarding.
- Enter the target number that will temporarily receive your calls, beginning with +.
- Return to the previous menu to quit the call forwarding settings. Your changes will be saved automatically.
- Don’t forget to turn call forwarding off when you have steady access to your phone again.