Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO JUPEB Form for 2020/2021 academic session is still available. Registration continues till further notice. The form cost N16,000.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a non-residential, one-year CCE Basic Studies programme of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Latest Update: FUTO re-opens JUPEB application portal, 2020/2021. Portal will close on 13 June 2021.
The CCE Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). At the end of the Programme, the CCE basic Studies students will write the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Examinations which will qualify them for consideration for Direct Entry (D/E) admission through JAMB into the year two (2) in FUTO or any other JUPEB affiliated Universities.
FUTO JUPEB SUBJECT COMBINATIONS & ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Candidates must possess five (five) credit passes in the relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
See the option and their subject combinations below:
|Sciences/Engineering/ Agricultural Science||Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC),
|Environmental Technology||Mathematics, Geography, Physics (MGP), Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry (MPC),
Mathematics, Physics, Biology (MPB)
At the end of the Programme, the CCE basic Studies students will write the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Examinations which will qualify them for consideration for Direct Entry (D/E) admission through JAMB into year two (2) in FUTO or any other JUPEB affiliated Universities.
How to Apply for FUTO JUPEB Admission.
All interested applicants are advised to log on to www.futo.edu.ng and access the Basic Studies Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Registration and Payment
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of N16, 000.00 (Sixteen Thousand Naira) only via FUTO Remita payment platform.
- Step 1 – Visit the University Website www.futo.edu.ng
- Step 2 – Click on the “Prospective student” to view online application forms
- Step 3 – Click on the JUPEB Application
- Step 4 – Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Step 5 – Enter your surname, Firstname, Middle name and click on submit
- Step 6 – Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank for payment
- Step 7 – After making payments at the bank, go through step 1 – 4
- Step 8 – Fill the form online attach your passport with red background
- Step 9 – The passport must be recent and the size should not be more than 50kb
- Step 10 – Complete the form online and submit the application
- Step 11 – Printout your acknowledgement slip
- Candidates are to apply for admission through this portal: futo.edu.ng only as the Basic Studies does not have any authorized agent anywhere.
- UTME Score is not a requirement for admission into JUPEB Programme.
- All Candidates must purchase JAMB Direct Entry Form at the appropriate time.
The closing date for registration has been extended until further notice.
The date for the screening exercise for Basic Studies Programme shall be communicated to applicants through SMS.
For further enquires call: 08065165907, 08072499419, 08032325383